Science Education Games Catapult Toy - Fun Desktop Shooting Game
- DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS AND LEARN AT THE SAME TIME with this historical medieval battleground based catapult that demonstrates the launching power of a catapult and teaches principles of science and help kids, children to learn and educate themselves on physics and mechanics too.
- EDUCATIONAL SCIENCE TOY MAKE A COOL FUN GAME for kids, children, boys, girls, adults, and everyone in the family at home, office or party time. Let your kids have a great time with this shooting game for kids at the next birthday party, or children’s get together. Makes a great educational gift for everyone. Let you and your kids and family have hours of indoor fun with this science toy.
- NO BATTERIES OR POWER NEEDED. This mechanical educational game toy needs no batteries and works on the mechanical principles of static and kinetic energy using a rubber band to store energy when stretched to change it to kinetic energy when released to shoot and catapult launch a foam ball at targets. Includes 6 foam balls each about 1.25 inches in diameter.
- WITH SUCTION CUPS MOUNTS TO HOLD CATAPULT STEADY ON DESKTOP. Suction cups at the feet of the base hold the catapult steady on a tabletop or desk top. Makes a great tabletop game at home or a desktop game at the office to relieve stress and have fun at the office. Easy to set up with light assembly.
- TEACHES MEDIEVAL HISTORY AND ENCOURAGES LEARNING ABOUT PHYSICS - Gives Knowledge Leonardo Da Vinci Inventions and trebuchet catapults, this cool fun science educational toy will give you, your children and family hours of fun, laughter and make a big success of your birthday parties, get together at home, office and everywhere.
We Also Recommend
4 Four in a Row Game – Classic 4 to Score Educational Fun Board Games
Regular price $8.76 $8.76